Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

So, did 1.30 screwed something in your game too?

Lob12

Hey not a whining post, well yeah put you know ive got a good spirit :D .

Just wanted to make a post to list everybody's new appeared problems with 1.30. I know theres a techniqual support forum, but since theires already posts up there and that there wasnt really any answer nor dicussion given, i choosed to post here because its the forum that most people read.

For exemple, on my part the game is beginning to experience "freezing" (means the game get stranded on the last image and sound for 5-6 seconds). It does it only one time after 30-40 minutes +/-, then it gets worst and its just not stopping and the game crashes and my gets rebooted without me doing anything. Sometimes the game just freeze completly and theres a windows poping up about my "smart heap library" failling 0o.

any one else havin problems? please sign and explain them ;)

If you're having a "smart heap" error you need to drop us an email to support@playnet.com with your full system specs (CPU, video card, sound card, drivers, operating system and RAM) so we can ticket that to the client coders.

A post in the v1.30 Game Testing and Open Beta forum will also garner our morning "fishing expedition for new issues to fix" attention also. We sift through that forum every morning.

Yes, I am out of the game.... no open beta due to issue with AMD XP Athlon cpu.... and now that it has reached release I get no "SATIFACTION" at all...

I guess Fallout3 will be my new game...

I just did a bunch of test installations for the past 3 hours on an older AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 2.41 Ghz with only 1.5 gigg RAM and every test install worked perfectly. So I don't think you have an AMD issue I think you have a "my particular computer" issue.

Well I noticed a slight FPS drop, than I Alt Tabbed and closed my browser. Problem solved, though when I spawn in I always have my binos up... I demand a refund/1 free month/I am unsubbing.

But really, good stuff RATS, look forward to what the changes in 1.30 bring.

I just did a bunch of test installations for the past 3 hours on an older AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 2.41 Ghz with only 1.5 gigg RAM and every test install worked perfectly. So I don't think you have an AMD issue I think you have a "my particular computer" issue.

That just peachy but thats not a AMD Athlon XP chip... thats a 64bit chip... guess the issue is still on the table! I do believe I have good creditials with computers and WWIIOL.

I have an AMD XP chiped machine at home.

I will log that one in tonight and let you know if mine is fine.

Never had an issue with it so far, I use it for my 2nd account.

Well now when I try to play the game I can play for maybe 2-4 minutes then the game turns off my computer. :( I'm hopping they will fix it.

If I do find anything needed like a driver change etc.

I will let you know and either post here or give you a PM.

Either way I will let you know how it goes and the specs of the machine used.

That just peachy but thats not a AMD Athlon XP chip... thats a 64bit chip... guess the issue is still on the table! I do believe I have good creditials with computers and WWIIOL.

It's an Athlon according to AMD. Says so right on the specs. I was simply quoting AMD.

mouse is all squirled out, map is solid white except when zoomed all the way in or out , multi crewing is no longer an option for me, and I need bino's to read the chat............

It's an Athlon according to AMD. Says so right on the specs. I was simply quoting AMD.

64 > XP

Well now when I try to play the game I can play for maybe 2-4 minutes then the game turns off my computer. :( I'm hopping they will fix it.

That sounds like a pc issue to me, is your cpu or gfx overheating?

That sounds like a pc issue to me' date=' is your cpu or gfx overheating?[/quote']

No it's not overheating and this is the only game that turns it off. It only started to do that with this patch.

Experiment with power distribution in the case. The PS will shut down if you pull too much on a single rail of a multi rail supply.

Ok as promised I have just booted up on my Athlon XP machine.

XP 2800+

1.5gb ram

MSI board yada

Geforce 6200 256mb

Audigy Live xfi sound.

It did what is reported above....After initialising Veh models it crashed to desktop just before it was about to load the main page (tested off line too and the same).

Downloaded latest nvidia drivers and same behavour.

Ok FIxed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO ON THESE OLDER XP CPU's and GF cards.

Go to your video card setting using the nvidia control panel.

The easy way is here, more advanced users may wish to play more....

1. select Adjust image setting with preview.

2. Uncheck "Let 3D application decide"

3. Select "Use my preference emphasizing"

You may use it at best quality, I did and tested in all three settings from performance up.

Launch the game again and after the veh models initialise it will take you in game.

DOC.........

DO you wish me to send you the logs from when the machine when to desktop after Initializing Veh Models from when it crashed???

Pm me an email to send to if you want.

Ok as promised I have just booted up on my Athlon XP machine.

XP 2800+

1.5gb ram

MSI board yada

Geforce 6200 256mb

Audigy Live xfi sound.

It did what is reported above....After initialising Veh models it crashed to desktop just before it was about to load the main page (tested off line too and the same).

Downloaded latest nvidia drivers and same behavour.

Ok FIxed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO ON THESE OLDER XP CPU's and GF cards.

Go to your video card setting using the nvidia control panel.

The easy way is here, more advanced users may wish to play more....

1. select Adjust image setting with preview.

2. Uncheck "Let 3D application decide"

3. Select "Use my preference emphasizing"

You may use it at best quality, I did and tested in all three settings from performance up.

Launch the game again and after the veh models initialise it will take you in game.

DOC.........

DO you wish me to send you the logs from when the machine when to desktop after Initializing Veh Models from when it crashed???

Pm me an email to send to if you want.

************ Somthing to be aware of though doing this ********

Doing this does what it says... It no longer lets the 3D app decide... WWII for example.

Setting this manualy now may result in not realy any difference when changing your video / performance setting while in game and restarting the game.

At full bickie! This old XP got me 18fps.

I chucked it back to the Balanced Option in the Nvidia control panel and she pumps out 30fps..... Playable and the graphics look good.

Cya... off to bed now

No it's not overheating and this is the only game that turns it off. It only started to do that with this patch.

It is still, an issue with your pc, the game cannot turn your machine off. As suggested try checking the power supply. This game is extremely system intensive and requires more than other games.

The Athlon 64 supports SSE2, so of course it wont give you an Exception: STATUS_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION.

The Athlon XP series does not support SSE2. I say find an XP and try again.

It goes all the way to the end of the load screen then it goes black for a minute and game shuts down. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice used startup shortcut and even tried it with Firewall shut down but still wont progress to the campaign screen. Can play fine in Offline mode.

I've got good news/bad news, and the bad news is a worry.

The good news is my FPS went way up in many instances. Before I was getting max 70fps, now I can get as high as 112fps. Which is great.

BUT....

I get massive sudden troughs in the fps, too. For example, I will be flying with 110fps, look over my shoulder (at nothing, no EAs, no sun/moon) and the fps will drop to 2-4 for a good couple of seconds before recovering. Likewise, I'll be tanking along nicely, switch to my commander view and FPS plummets down before coming back up. Same thing happens when I glance left or right suddenly. The worse news is that the FPS is in the basement when I am flying near towns or fighting in towns, in the 5-18 range. Something that never happened before.

Even with my settings maxed out on "Performance" it's unplayable. Very worried. :confused:

I tried klemzigs fix, it did not work for me

AMD Athlon XP 3200 2.2 GHZ

Nvidia 6800 (with latest drivers)

X-FI sound card

3000 Gigs ram

My antique worked great with 1.29.

I am have been unable to play the game since the new patch. I have uninstalled and re-installed the entire game four times now but have the same problem. There is no text on my screen apart from a few scattered individual letters as I view what looks like the 'Select Persona' screen. The HUD has absolutely no text coming through although I see the the relevant flags scrolling as people are typing stuff. I just don't see the text itself.

Please advise if you have heard of this problem since the 1.30 patch. It's been three days now since being able to play!

Thanks in advance,

-Batuka

Yes, I am out of the game.... no open beta due to issue with AMD XP Athlon cpu.... and now that it has reached release I get no "SATIFACTION" at all...

I guess Fallout3 will be my new game...

Except that was fixed a month ago...