Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

So, did 1.30 screwed something in your game too?

Lob12

It's an Athlon according to AMD. Says so right on the specs. I was simply quoting AMD.

Athalon 64 is a newer version and is significantly different than the older Athalon XP.

Lob12 i had that too.

Downloading the last video drivers worked for me.

Thanks mons, i did the same and things look okay now :)

Thanks mons' date=' i did the same and things look okay now :)[/quote']

Ok so that solution is found too:

Problem: Freezes of 5-6 sec wich will eventually lead to smart heap error

Solution: Download latest video drivers.

Ok update... Oh morning all S!

This morning I have got back on the XP chipped machine.

Now what I have done is the following.

After getting the game to run as my above post last night I set the "In Game" Settings to Performance.

This morning I have reset the setting on my Geforce Control panel back to "let the 3d app decide".

I also deleted my wwiiol.xml , ww22launch and www2_log files to start clean again.

Well the Athlon XP now runs the game with the video setting letting the 3d App decide, just like before.

Running in performance mode offline the mache is getting 28fps in the inf spawn and 48 - 52 when I walk outside. Nice! Thants an increase of around 10fps from what I could achieve before with this machine.

I will now re-tweak my in game setting as per normal.

So in all, looks like the XP works as well.

And here is the proof from the log.

v_name: AuthenticAMD

model: AMD ATHLON

family: 6

model: 10

stepping: 0

feature: 0000000b

yes _CPU_FEATURE_MMX

yes _CPU_FEATURE_SSE

no _CPU_FEATURE_SSE2

yes _CPU_FEATURE_3DNOW

os_support: 0000000b

yes _CPU_FEATURE_MMX

yes _CPU_FEATURE_SSE

no _CPU_FEATURE_SSE2

yes _CPU_FEATURE_3DNOW

checks: 0000000f

Launched ww2_x86

And here is my xml file for the game.

It goes all the way to the end of the load screen then it goes black for a minute and game shuts down. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice used startup shortcut and even tried it with Firewall shut down but still wont progress to the campaign screen. Can play fine in Offline mode.

Mine is doing the same thing. I did a total unstall and reinstall. And it get to the end of the load screen and goes back to my desktop. Do I need to delet some files?

m'kay, seems my pain is not over just yet :rolleyes:

Okay , i have no problems when i play except that the game randomly freezes completly now, but it does not indicate a smart heap faillure. it just freeze. This happened to me only once in the entire day (not so bad eh)

BUT, now that 1.30.1 is out. it happened to me twice in 10minutes. And the second one was so devastating that i had to restart my pc.

My nerves are stretchin... idk what to do to fix that. hell i dont even understand where this could possibly come from