Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Persona Locked from gaining rank?

ruprect

Ok, minor issue for sure since I have been playing for years, but wan't sure if this was intentional as I didn't read anything about it.

Basically, when I play French, I gains rank points. But when I go to play Brit, there is a lock icon next to the area where I choose persona. When in game, my mission registered kills but there was a message when I despawned saying something to the effect, "Due to your subscription type, this persona is unable to gain rank points." I recently switched to a full year membership (as to be intered into the contest, nice marketing ;) it got me at least ). So why is this locked?

Are you a Brit Lt. Colonel / Wing Commander / Commander? If so, then you can't go any higher without joining the HC.

Ah, sorry, did not know that. I am Lt. Col. Feel free to delete this post. I have just never seen the lock icon or explanation after logging from a mission before this latest version and was confused.

I wonder though, how fast am I going to get tired of seeing the message of me not being able to gain rank? Maybe a consideration of an option to not show the message anymore in the message window?

Ah, sorry, did not know that. I am Lt. Col. Feel free to delete this post. I have just never seen the lock icon or explanation after logging from a mission before this latest version and was confused.

I wonder though, how fast am I going to get tired of seeing the message of me not being able to gain rank? Maybe a consideration of an option to not show the message anymore in the message window?

Yeah, someone complained about that in the Barracks, I'm sure CRS will fix that.