Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.1 HCCP/veto'ing

monsjoex

Just tested it and Patti and me (lower HC) couldn't veto and boycey(corps CO) could veto.

So you put a rank restriction on veto'ing just like on .allied or something?

Also i typed .hccp that popped up the screen. Then i missclicked next to the window and the hccp screen dissapeared and my mouse was still visible.

I removed the mouse cursor by bringing up the map, however .hccp didn't work anymore and zooming in/out on the map didn't work either, wich doesn't work when you have hccp up so my pc probably still thought i had .hccp open.

Its like the missclicking at the despawn screen bug you fixed although that worked a bit different.

Also HCMOTD still doesn't work but you probably aready know that.

I know its P1 now but I really would like to emphasize on fixing the veto command. I hope it can get fixed soon because now its just waiting till 1 side accidently does a bad move wich causes a big breakthrough for nothing.

Im branch commander FAF 2 lvls above Boycey and I cant Veto anything. I also got the same bug as Mons. Closing the hccp breaks mouse scroll for the map and chat bar

.du command is also borked when you want to check how long till supply comes in.

Im not that special Monsjoex

The Veto command seems to be hit and miss for me aswell, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

I also get the same problem with the HCCP and the missing mouse cursor,

We found something interesting. If you are an OIC and HC then you can see the pending messages.

This bug has nothing to do with veto as far as I can tell.

The bug is "pending messages do not show on .hccp".

Can anyone confirm this?

We found something interesting. If you are an OIC and HC then you can see the pending messages.

This bug has nothing to do with veto as far as I can tell.

The bug is "pending messages do not show on .hccp".

Can anyone confirm this?

I can comfim that messages dont showup in HCCP.

I tired the taking oic of a bde an no dice.

I also noticed something if I die as inf an go to despawn an im not seeing myself as hc but as a regular grunt.

Edit: Only messages showing up in HCCP are messages of He/She ordered attack here or alrdy completed moves which is better then what was goin on the other day.

Ok so getting there. Still need to get a really precise work through. Will try and get on with Oli this week and hammer it home.

Thank !!

what about the .hccp?

.hccp never stopped working for me, although the proposals don't show until they are final and i can't veto like many.

Yeah the only bug I am aware of at present is:

"Pending messages do not show (thus I cannot veto them) ... sometimes."

This is a pretty serious bug Gopher. From talking with my officers, it seems to affect the majority of them. A few officers, like Katonka forinstance, have never had the problem after the patch. However, a majority of officers, including myself, cannot see the movement message in .hccp until the movement is complete. Therefore, we cannot veto the moves.

Its random as to who has it and who doesnt, but if you can veto after the patch, then your lucky and dont have the problem. If you lost the ability after the patch, you cant get it back.

alphie

"sits at table, grabs the fork in right hand and knife in left, Starts banging them on table, while yelling" FIX THE VETO, FIX THE VETO, FIX THE VETO......LOL I still have none guys, and it's a very important tool I use that helps me keep the PLAYERBASE very happy. It's my happy tool....lol

Is it related to your hc rank?

There are three separate subscriptions for HC.

hc is for rank 14 Colonel

hc+ is for rank 15 - 18 General

hc++ is for rank 19 - 22 Side Comamnd

It has nothing to do with rank, Gophur.

My rank is 17 and I don't have this tool working.

Besides most of us know that if you take OIC you can auto-veto the movement, it's only easy to do when you're trying to move a brigade (taking charge by a right-click is easy to do). However, when you're trying to move a division you have 2 issues:

- Most of the people don't know how to take charge of a division (.oicvolunteer);

- Most of people don't know what's the division short name to use .oicvolunteer.

So, I'm sorry but... BUMP.

Should be fixed in today's release.

Awesome news, Gophur!

I will let you know about that.

Thanks, man! :)