Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

I should NOT be getting 5fps and SmartHeap crashes...

hathcock

If you can find my old post, I changed my settings, and ever since then I have not had 1 memory leak error

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hathcock

• gizz

• GOPHUR

• scarecrow

There is a whole thread on the smart heap memory error. It might have a solution in it, not sure.

Had been getting this error constanly ....however just installed SP1 & SP2 for vista and its sorted game runs steady as a rock ....just played 3-4 hrs no probs .....dunno if it will work for everyone but i hope this helps some

JiNk

There is a whole thread on the smart heap memory error. It might have a solution in it' date=' not sure.[/quote']

then plz by all means link it for us seeing as to how the search function is no longer here

I posted this before but post was deleted for some reason. When in game and in heavy fighting or esp well populated action after a few minutes i get Memory error' date=' and then 3 options. retry...ok... and ignore. of course the only thing that works is ignore, but then it comes back every despawn till eventually right in the middle of battle a pop up window appears with nothing in it and the header says Heap Library, and game shuts down and vista says WWiionline is no longer working. EVER since 1.30 this has happend, if i run other programs it happens sooner, but it always happens, then i log back in with red locks, then have to reload the game Again only for the same thing to happen 5 minutes into battle again... I have a quad core, and 9800gtx an additinonal 4 gigs of memory... its no my system,, only since the patch.[/quote']

I merged your thread with the older one. Threads don't get deleted unless they violate the forum Terms of Service, but the default settings for this forum show only the last few days worth of posts.