Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.1 Right Click Multi Monitor Bug

cowboy

I have 2 monitors that are different aspect ratios and therefore dimensions. Often, when playing infantry, when I hit the right mouse button to zoom it, it alt-tabs me out of the game with a secondary menu open on the monitor that is not showing the game.

If you're using ATI try turning off your hydravision. I had the same issues and that seems to have been what caused it.

There's a fix for this but I don't remember what it is. Regardless the bug is that the mouse is not constrained to a single monitor and it should be. Usually the second monitor would shut off during full screen gameplay but on nVidia this does not happen with some settings. We'll have to take a look.

Cowboy,

I have a similar situation, 2 monitors of different sizes using different resolutions. Doing some early testing with Battleground I saw the same problem. Here is what I have done to work around the issue.

First load Ultramon from http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Under Options select the Hotkeys tab then choose 'Lock Mouse to active window' from the Action section at the top. Click the 'Add Hotkey' button and assign it a key combination, for example I used CTL + Alt + 6. Click OK.

Now start Battleground and wait for the progress bar on the splash screen, press the key combination you assigned in Ultramon. This should lock the mouse pointer to the active game window. You can test that this works by moving the mouse across your extended desktop and see if it stays within the game front end.

You can change back to your normal desktop functionality by pressing your Ultramon key combo again.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.