Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can we get a progress report please?

sockeye

I'd like to be kept informed on how things are moving along with regards to the lag issues. There have the been several posts already related to this. So far the only real feedback has been in the form of a patch that has done little to address the issue.

At this point I'd advocate rolling back the game to 1.29 until such a time a viable 1.30 can be released.

I'd like to be kept informed on how things are moving along with regards to the lag issues. There have the been several posts already related to this. So far the only real feedback has been in the form of a patch that has done little to address the issue.

At this point I'd advocate rolling back the game to 1.29 until such a time a viable 1.30 can be released.

Agree. The game is largely unplayable right now for Mac users. I've tried playing through the massive lag and stutters, but its impossible to stay alive in a battle of any size. Am going to have to put my account on ice until this is fixed.

I am a huge fan of the game, and recognize that CRS has limited resources, but if I can't play, I can't pay.

Not gonna happen. We currently have little to no progress on this and likely won't until 1.31 goes into test unless we can get some revealing information from the forums to point us to a common cause.

You probably don;t like that answer and I probably don;t understand how wide spread the issue is but I've got 3 threads with mostly the same people posting in them and I've tested as much as I can with no results.

I've got nothing to go on and no place to look.

You guys could help by posting your sys specs (I don't have them memorized yet) and exactly what happens when you are getting these stutters and a much more detailed description of them.

Better yet if you can replicate them someplace where you are nto in a fight I can look at something.

Since, as you noted, there are already a bunch of threads on this issue and there is nothing to add in this thread. Closed.