Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

map chat window bug

jaguar12

dunno if this has been mentioned but when the map is opened on a mission the chat window cant be accessed to scroll the chat and also the radio cant be tuned. it wasnt like this before 1.30.

alright great thanks for the response. nah before the patch the chat window and radio tuner was always accessable, not so anymore.

same issue, was just coming here to report it... When spawned, cannot scroll the chat box, but expanding it (tab) works as usual...

Was certainly not like this before 1.30, and my entire squad has noticed this (call me the spokesman!) it is annoying because I often miss chat messages and now I have to expand the box to see what I missed when I am spawned...

S!

When I have the map up and hit tab to open chat it now opens behind the map. You have to close the map to read it. I'm sure it used to open in front of the map.

• 1 month later...

this issue still exists after the latest update. are there any plans to revert it back to the way it was before?

hey gophur u said this was ticketed but the last patch didnt fix it:)

the ability to scroll the chat window and tune radio channels while in a mission was really handy, please can u return this feature!

cmon guys, i dont mean to be rude but any chance of a response on this, it was supposed to be fixed with the last update.

having the ability to scroll the chat window and change radio channels while in a mission was very handy!:)