Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Is training server officially dead?

bogol

And are the training instances for air limited to E4 hurri and h75? How would new players learn and practice?

And are the training instances for air limited to E4 hurri and h75? How would new players learn and practice?

That's really all new players can fly anyway.....the best training is doing it with crap equipment. If they can fly and do well with those then they definitely can with higher teirs once theyve unlocked them.

That's really all new players can fly anyway.....the best training is doing it with crap equipment. If they can fly and do well with those then they definitely can with higher teirs once theyve unlocked them.

huh?

huh?

you asked why the equipment is limited. How can you get better flying a kickass top tier plane that basically flies for you?

Each plane has its different characteristics, so basically each plane needs to be 'learned' and 'practiced' if you will. To be more explicit, try to fly a FW as you would an E1. Let me know how it works out for you.

• Registered Users

As best as I know (and by and large my info comes from the BE news) the TS will stay around for awhile longer.

Again to the best of my knowledge, the rat's still have to patch the training host server to 1.30. As I think it's

gonna require a full day with 2 or more rats involved I'd guess it's a time to do thing atm.

I'm sure as time permits they will get it back up and running.

Each plane has its different characteristics' date=' so basically each plane needs to be 'learned' and 'practiced' if you will. To be more explicit, try to fly a FW as you would an E1. Let me know how it works out for you.[/quote']

Works fine for me.