Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Blue screen when i drive fM4's

alpha251

I keep getting a bluescreen when i drivre sherm 76 or just a sherman seconds after i start driving. I tried updating my graphics driver but that didnt work. I tried deleteing and uninstalling everything but that didnt work. Any other suggesstions?

When you get blue screens (or reboots) and it seems only associated with certain engine sounds, update your soundcard driver.

You can also, as a test, disable sound and see if the blue screen no longer happens.

When you get blue screens (or reboots) and it seems only associated with certain engine sounds, update your soundcard driver.

You can also, as a test, disable sound and see if the blue screen no longer happens.

What about my graphics driver which is an Nvidia Gfroce 8800? Wouldnt that solve the problem or did i just use the wrong procedure to solve to problem?

Well, you won't know what fixes it until it's fixed. I'd say there's a 90% chance it's the soundcard driver, 10% chance it's something else.

What kind of sound card do you have? If you don't know, go to

Start

Run

type: dxdiag

OK

Go to the Sound tab

If you need help, what does it say under

Device - Name

Driver - Name

Driver - Version

Driver - Date

Roger that G. Try playing with sound turned off and see what happens.

Probably not a widespread bug but let's leave it here for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...

What if i get a new sound card because i dont know where to update my current one. Whould that work?

Possibly, but this isn't that hard.

You're either going to have on board sound or a sound card. Run a dxdiag and look at the sound settings, it will tell you what you have.

If onboard you get them from your computer manufacturer or your motherboard manufacturer. If it is a discreet card you get it from the manufacturer such as SoundBlaster.

Bloo can probably help you if you can email him a dxdiag.

To make a dxdiag go to the start menu and select run. From there type "dxdiag" and hot enter.

When the dxdiag pops up select save to file and then mail that off to bloo.