Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Random CTD

Blitz92

I'm getting random CTDs ingame,this all started after the 1.30.1 patch.

The behavior is the following:

All brigades and missions missing,restart game and all sides are locked.

Random CTDing,only to start up the game again and get sides locked.

This happened to me like 2-3 times this night.

sshot30.png

Yup.

Same.

Dont know why it happens, but its sure annoying when it takes about 5 min to load up the game xD

That screen is what happens when you log back in after a lost connectin to the game server but the game server hasn't completed removing you from the server.

But I am not losing my connection,the game just crashes.

Now it's freezing instead,so I have to CTRL ALT DELETE to close it down,when I come in,it's the same,even if I try 5-10 minutes later after shutting the game down.

I had that happen to me once too. I was able to kill the game and restart and get back in.

im getting the game crash freeze thing, have to alt ctrl del also, then when i go to reload, when the persona selection screen appears my squad rota is empty and all persona choices have red padlocks next to them. i then have to quit and restart again for it to work properly.

i have noticed its mostly on long driving missions, ie from backarea towns that i get this, doesnt matter what im driving, tho its mostly armor from that far, but have had it in trucks also.

come to think of it ive also had it on a long para flight.