Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30 wrong kill or i wrong...

tapok

As i remember, CRS did some changes in 1.29 in kill counts of twin motor planes. Correct me if i wrong, but they say that you get kill with killing one engine only if plane don't come back. And even if i wrong or you did some new changes, i think it's not right, when i RTB with one ded engine, have my plane reserved on AF, but still someone gets kill on me. I think i must loose plane and he gets kill or i save plane (have reserved) and he don't get kill. I'm not whine but i think it's a bug...

27660143.th.jpg

This happened in 1.29 sometimes, and happens in 1.30 too. In fact, I have not rtbed a single dual-engine plane in this campaign without a crit. being scored against me.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on the plane.

If you are shooting a bomber you need to take both engines to get a kill. A P38 however only takes one engine to get the kill. The same is true for the 110s. These planes act this way because they are classed as ighters and the P38 specifically has the booms which to the code technically act like engines for visual damage.

For the most part though you have to shoot off both engines in a bomber to get a kill.

It has nothing to do with if the plane comes back. The shooter doen't care at all what actually happens to the plane. the target can nurse it home for 8 hours and get an RTB for all the shooter cares.

Conversely the target shouldn't give a damn if some buzz brain got a kill on him. All he cares about is getting an RTB if at all possible.