Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can we go back to 1.29?

buckly

I dont know about others but I am tired of stuttering out every 2 minutes. If I have more than one person next to me I stutter out. I have changed all my setting and lowered every thing like I never had to do before. I get EA warping all around me and other players on my mission can see them doing the same thing I can. I shot and I stutter out. I fly over empty towns and I stutter out. I exceed all the system requirements that are posted so wht gives? I have put in tickets and get no reply for days. I have to turn to community support for help. I and many I have talked to have the same issues. I dont think it is all our PC's, it have to be the software or the server. So I feel this is a bug that needs to be addressed.

I can't even fly with HUD on anymore. And if I do a split-S, I generally die if below 1km, due to sudden FPS drop (fps indicator will still show 40 though).

I can't even fly with HUD on anymore. And if I do a split-S' date=' I generally die if below 1km, due to sudden FPS drop (fps indicator will still show 40 though).[/quote']

I cant fly with chat anymore, when texts come thru I start to stutter. Wish ram was the problem, I could buy it and fix it then

Bump 1st time for every thing. How about it or a fix to performance issues after patch?

When the cause of a bug is found, it is fixed. Some of the bugs that krept into 1.30 are obviously hard to track down, but once they are found, they will be fixed.

Since this isn't a specific bug report, I'm going to lock this thread.

I'm gonna reopen caber. He's been posting quite a lot and I do want to touch each of these threads. However, without a basic system specification I cannot begin to help you nor can I get any information that will help us determine what might be causing your problems.

You're not alone but I am not having these issues so I can not immediately diagnose anything from "I have stutters".