Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sound issue

canukplf

Have no problems with the Spits but flying a Hurri and the sound is on ultra quiet. Noticed this all day yesterday till I belly landed a hurri in Ant and when the prop bent I got sound back.

Also notice with tanks that the eng noises start low and once 100 200m from AB or FB it goes to normal.

This has been since the patch.

Any ideas?

I have had this bug since 1.30 came out. I'll fly spits, hurris, dewos and h75s and all I get is faint engine noises. I'll fly the blen and it sounds normal but switch to a spit or hurri and its as if my engine is kilometers away and yet my other sounds sound normal.

I have changed my sound srttings I have even reinstalled the game twice now because of this and yet it persists. There was a post in this forum before but it was seemingly ignored. Since it seems it is not just me I hope it gets a look at at the very least.

Might need to set your sound setting to software instead of hardware. This will require a restart to take effect.

Yeah me too but I hate it. I did ticket this for a review. On board sound is not "software" it is a CHIP ON THE BOARD.