Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Hasselt Bug

monsjoex

neithr side moves into or attacks hasselt till its fixed?

Gentlemen's agreements never work because they can't be enforced.

So what do we do now?

Cap all the towns around hasselt so the AO will go away or what?

Should take you about 1 hour. What, you have no patience? :P

What did I miss?

My understanding is that the Rats changed the layout of the town and added a new docks without a radio table. Hence there is a capture point that cannot be captured and therefore the town cannot be owned by the attacker.

cheers

Cavalier

Yep, they changed the layout of paal with 1.30 too, boy were my ATGs surprised when they couldn't see the AB walls from the W anymore 8-P.

A lot of the previously precamp friendly towns like Huy have been changed. Good thing too.

There is a trade off though. The new layouts make it harder to precamp the town from a distance, but much easier to sneak infantry in. Sappers in the veh spawn can simply ruin that tiger drivers day.

Hasselt, was always a difficult town to cap, multi links to rotate supply in, 2 abs seperated by river. Bridge never up for more than 30 secs.

Lets make harder to cap, stick a dock in.

what is funny we caped both abs the brigs went to paal as we caped the ab there .. blam all the brigs div hq went into leo . axis had div hq in bliten there would been no way for axis to even try to get hasselt back after town was contested and sit that after 5 us tried capping the docks ( blowing up the building ect .. ) we should have had it the ao had to come dwn

the axis expolited it when the town went back axis they moved 2 brigs in there

this has been known since 1.30 came out rats have done nothing to fix it at all

if it was something wrong with the tiger it been first the next day , but instead they got wait til the next patch what 2 months ? gg rats

guess doc is on vacation again so nothing gets fixed till he gets back

what is funny we caped both abs the brigs went to paal as we caped the ab there .. blam all the brigs div hq went into leo . axis had div hq in bliten there would been no way for axis to even try to get hasselt back after town was contested and sit that after 5 us tried capping the docks ( blowing up the building ect .. ) we should have had it the ao had to come dwn

the axis expolited it when the town went back axis they moved 2 brigs in there

this has been known since 1.30 came out rats have done nothing to fix it at all

if it was something wrong with the tiger it been first the next day , but instead they got wait til the next patch what 2 months ? gg rats

guess doc is on vacation again so nothing gets fixed till he gets back

I was gonna reply but in fear of a violation of TOS and a forum ban I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Well its kinda rediculous that we now have to cap around hasselt.

Its a pretty important town wich links our divisions from liege to paal area.

I was gonna reply but in fear of a violation of TOS and a forum ban I will keep my thoughts to myself.

that is what she said too lastnite ..

Any response by a rat?

I mean this bug basically partly keeps us from winning the campaigns.

Going around hasselt isn't so very easy and we HAD it except docks yesterday.

We need a rat on to turn it allied whenever we cap the town next time.

Going around Hasselt as system suggests is not an option, its asking allies to put their front line at risk from breakout from Hasselt.

This is fixed in beta but we're having a couple other bugs hold up the release. Sorry for the delay on this one guys.