Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

hyperspeed mouse still with us

geeezer

Old thread was closed.

Yes the desktop mouse is slightly speed dependent. However, the mutiplyer in game is perhaps 20-30 times as much.

I have mouse control on desktop at minimum and game at minimum sensitivity.

When I loaded the game tonight (2250 Texas time) as geztk I had stutters and serious delays in getting onto missions. Then the mouse went nuts. I was spinning around and slamming into walls and totaly missing allied paratroops because of the speed. Perhaps 3/4 inch movement will spin you 360 degrees. I logged.

Is this going to be fixed? Need to know account renewal comming up.

FYI It works for other games such as rainbow 6.

I don't know what to fix as I can't replicate this since our latest changes went live. You should reset it in game and save to make sure it isn't stuck in some odd setting.

Have tried that perhaps 10-15 times.

Have tried in game. Have tried changing in game then logging and restarting, etc.

As I have pointed out in my prior missive the mouse sensitivity in game is set at minimum.

Is there some place in game beside the slider to set it?

One thing good. I guess, I am play MUCH less often and am starting to do PAK or Panzer.

Inf antry is near hopeless.

I have the same problem, though not as severe by the sound of it. Still it doesnt even come close to resembling how my mouse was behaving before 1.30.:confused:

Mouse acceleration is enabled in 1.30.1 ... Hope they fixed it in 1.3.2. I never had problems until the 1.3 patch

The mouse acceleration bug is still here in 1.3.0.2... RATS sort this out .. Tried everything but the movement when moving the mouse slow is less that moving it fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I started this thread.

The patch fixed my problem. The mouse is now behaving.

Mutiple gliches with same symptom? Gotta drive you rats nuts!

Although the patch helped a small amount, I am still unable to play infantry due to this. I have tried different setting for my mouse but no matter the setting if I have to do a quick move with my mouse it spins me in circles and it ends up getting me killed.

This is a make or break problem for me and hope that it can be fixed. I along with many others have dealt with alot of "issues" since the beginning but this is one of the biggies that has made the game unplayable for me.