Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Website/forums section is non-public now?

jwilly

I posted regarding an IE8-and-vBulletin issue a couple of days ago, here in Game Bugs because the Website and Forum Issues forum seemed to have been removed.

Because my post was then moved by a mod, I was made aware that the Website and Forum Issues forum still exists, but is no longer public.

Was it intentional to keep it in existence, but not have it accessible? If so, it might be desirable to delete the link to it provided by my prior post.

I moved the post not realizing that the forum bugs section is no longer visible. I'll post a note to Motormouth asking if this sub-forum should be made visible again.

I can't move the thread back here, so here is the content of Jwilly's original post.

BEopenforumsIE8formattingproblem-1.jpg

Above is a cropped screenshot from a few minutes ago, showing a text/graphics formatting problem.

This issue exists only with IE 8.

The post title and the following format line seem to have unstable positions, and frequently overlap the post's content. It's particularly strange when the underline is drawn through a content text-line, because it looks like a strikeout.

The positioning of images also seems to be irregular.

I don't know what it might be possible to do about this, other than for me to go back to IE 7 of course, or to wait for Jelsoft (vBulletin) to address it.

I agree Mr Willy - Blimmin' annoying, isn't it.

TEMPORARY WORK AROUND:

Highlight the text (left-click and drag with mouse ... from start or end of hidden text block) and the image will magically jump to the right place

NOTE: WIll not work in example posted above, because that is in an IFRAME, and you can't select text in one of them ... Does work in normal posts though

;)