Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Couple of issues I'm having.....

quizno

Log into game, loads up You get the welcome screen & your supposed to click on the OK tab to play. I get nothing, it freezes. I have to click on ctrl alt delete & wait to be able to click on end task when it finally comes up with the message that wwii is not responding. I have to hit the end task 2-3 times before it will finally let me close & go back thru the steps to play again.

It NEVER works the first time, the 2nd time I load in NO PROBLEM.

When spawned into gameworld, click on M to bring up map. click on tab to open the chat box, it opens BEHIND the map. Used to be chat opened in front of the map where u could scroll by using the mouse ONLY. Now u have to hold down the alt key & use mouse to scroll. I thought u used M to open map & than could use the mouse to click box at end of the scroll bar to open the chat log as well, that doesnt work like that any longer.

I also get the freezes. I sometimes get the CTHL, but not as often as I did before 1.3

I miss my cute lil RATdogs!

I have that exact same issue at start-up, i thought it was my crap machine!

First time round i can't click on anything so ctrl alt del out, end task...

2nd time, fine.

In game i'm getting stutters with audio stutters almost like it's struggliung to load everytime something new appears within render range. Never had this before 1.30.

Fearny is sad panda.

Quiz PM me.