Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

spawn back in reserve bug?

raven4

so when i spawn out for ammo and want to come back in..i click enter game world after spawning out...well sometimes it doesn't work.....and then i lose my reserved guy i had on spawnout

If you despawn at a facility you can't spawn into then you won't be able to.

I haven;t tested this in a long time. I need more information.

Vehicle type, where you spawned in from, where you spawned out to, etc.

same here. sometimes not even on respawning, also just after creating a mission.

chose type and hit enter world. button is becoming grey and u r kinda waiting for the loading screen but nothing happens.

The button remains grey.

got to undo my reservation and chose the supply type again and hit enter world after it becomes green again and it works.

only happened with inf supply so far iirc.

bb

I had this several times, but I haven't been able to reproduce it at will.

Almost seems like a client/server communications timeout (like your previous sortie hasn't completed). You click enter world and the enter world box turns gray, if you wait it out the enter world box will come back and you can click it again with the same result.

Had it with all vehicle types. I'll see if I can make any more observations on it.

i've had it with hurricanes mk1, havok, rifles, snipers, mortars on both allied. panny