Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Bugs report

mitchlin

Is there an channel where i can report bugs? I want to report bugs, because they dont seem te get solved. And even worse they are getting worse after every patch. It is not only me, my squad have the same problems.

1. ctd'ing, from the 6 spawns 2nite if couldnt rtb one, because of gamecrash or ctding. Believe me i have tried a lot but without succes.

2. Enter world button bug. This is so annoying, happened yesterday three times and lost some good units.

3. Relogin after ctding. When restarting the game after a crash, you have to restart again to get the game working again. It says on the persona select page a red lock.

Please, can someone report these issues in tenfold, so theyll be taking care of. Im paying for this and i expect it to work properly. At this point i dont enjoy it that much.

ps. what happend to the stats page? after the crashes i would like to see what i have killed.

To report bugs within the game, simply type /report before your description of the bug. It's better to post most bugs here, though. I generally use /report only for terrain bugs, since your exact location is included in the report.

Im paying for this and i expect it to work properly. At this point i dont enjoy it that much.

pls realise we all suffer from problems. And we all pay for this game. Stating this is not going to get you any more support than all the others who report bugs.

Bugs are best reported in this forum. Some of them are client related though and the Rats can't do much about those. Some people have tons of garbage running on their pc and they still wonder why this game (which is very CPU intensive) performs bad...:rolleyes:

Other problems are known issues with the game and are getting fixed sooner or later. Spamming the Rats with known problems is not going to make them work faster. On the contrary: they have to read the same bug report 10 times instead of once.

So put a post here, describing the bug, which version of the game (currently 1.30.0.2 on the live server), post screenshots, your system specs, your operating system, background processes or programs, etc.

A lot of people will look into this and will try to help.

Frankly I think you need to be lucky if a bug posted here or /reported get recorded by the devs. You rarely get any confirmation of that your bug is a known issue or new/unknown. While a open beta is running though it's different.

I just post random bugs here to have them documented in some manner. I don't expect the rats to read bugs posted here and certainly not document them. I've posted bugs here over the years that had some rat comment, been forgotten and then when you mention it again it's like noone ever knew about it. Like when the 6Pdr ATG max range setting broke from 1400m to 1280-something meters. It's was very specific and we could pretty much tell what patch that caused it but that bug is still in game. Random CTDs are probably harder to "find" as bugs. CTDs might not even be a bug issue but a support issue. Could be drivers or something. If you want some kind of official support you should file a support ticket. This place is just a "we read it if we have time"-type of bug report method.

MOTORMOUTH

These threads are read, never doubt that. But not all of them receive a reply. The dev team is busting their butts to get updates and fixes finished.

Issues are prioritized and dealt with.

Frankly I think you need to be lucky if a bug posted here or /reported get recorded by the devs. You rarely get any confirmation of that your bug is a known issue or new/unknown. While a open beta is running though it's different.

I just post random bugs here to have them documented in some manner. I don't expect the rats to read bugs posted here and certainly not document them. I've posted bugs here over the years that had some rat comment, been forgotten and then when you mention it again it's like noone ever knew about it. Like when the 6Pdr ATG max range setting broke from 1400m to 1280-something meters. It's was very specific and we could pretty much tell what patch that caused it but that bug is still in game. Random CTDs are probably harder to "find" as bugs. CTDs might not even be a bug issue but a support issue. Could be drivers or something. If you want some kind of official support you should file a support ticket. This place is just a "we read it if we have time"-type of bug report method.

Besides the rats a lot of players read this and help others. Sometimes (well, quite often in fact) problems are solvable without the help of the Rats. Sometimes BE suffers from appearant bugs, because the game engine is quite old. But there are certain ways to fix things or work around the problems without the rats having to code anything.