Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.2 Opening Chat - Pressing two or more Function keys at the same time

juuba

I noticed couple of days ago, also made a .report, but just to inform You in this way to..

If I press two or more Function keys to open the text input/chat - the channels activate, but the input field does not. Trying to type something results in guns firing, bombs dropping, flaps movement, engine off and maybe canopy opening :)

Very disturbing, when in the heat of the battle, you're typing e.g. Target AND Air-channel something, and it results in your engine turning off if that letter is in your input text.

- Yes I can type without looking at the text-input-field/keyboard - at least short/quick sentences and words.

For example, I have:

F1 - mission

F2 - target

F3 - 20 (Luftwaffe channel)

F4 - Squad

F5 - 10 (Ground ops/command)

F6 - 94 Finnish channel

Usually I at least hit F1 and F3, sometimes F2&F3, sometimes F3&F6:

The end result is that Those Fx boxes light up, noting that "OK - you activate channel X" - but the input field below is not active.

Either I need to hit Enter for "area talk" or hit another F-key or double tap one Function key to deactivate/re-activate again - then the Text input is active correctly.

Can anyone else reproduce this or is it just me?

Hit 2 Func-keys in quick sequence or at the same time.

Try it a few times, what happens? Or DOES NOT happen? :)

I'll check that.

Maybe the issue is when you push two fuction keys at the exact same moment? Usually I have air channel, squad or mission used in combo's. Haven't had this problem yet.