Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CTHL

Duffbrew

i seem to be getting a cthl every 5-10 mins in game, any fix for that? just started yesterday with this regularity.

tried reloading the game already

A number of Aussie players (myself included) have been reporting the same issue. We are also having a lot of trouble logging in to game, connecting to chat and also to the websites. We are trying to work out if it is at our ISP or elsewhere that the issue is.

I just tried to change my settings, however all the text in the settings page have been replaced with ##### so I'm not sure if I can.

Downloading now and will do a fresh install to see what happens.

Been having the same issues the past couple of weeks on and off.

Some days is fine, some days I get a couple. A few days ago I had really bad trouble on both my accounts and could only get about 1 hr of gametime in, during a 6 hour period. Kept getting loads of authentication type errors during the playgate startup, then if I actually made it into game, there was massive UI lag and I'd get chucked out eventually or have to shutdown the ww2ol process because it would appear to hang. Must've logged on and off about 50 times during that day to try to get it stable.

Never had any serious trouble with 1.29 apart from the very odd cthl after which I could just relog and everything would be ok.

Going to pop this over into the bugs forums. If you can post your specs it gives the team a better idea of what might be happening so it can be checked out.

Thanks!

A number of Aussie players (myself included) have been reporting the same issue.

Today is Wednesday, very early AM.

I had no connection issues Tuesday (in about 3-4 hours of play)

Monday I also played for three or four hours and again had no connection issues.

On Sunday I had numerous "Lost Connection To Host" - game error message box - errors (OK and crash to desktop).

I am fairly confident that the problem was my ISP, with my connection suffering temporary (very small) outages over a sustained period. Nothing my end (router, computer etc) has changed in the last 12-months.

(I am also in Australia).

If other Aussies are suffering with this issue, I wonder if we could all post our ISP and the dates/times when it is "really bad"? (This thread or a new one?)

But, like I say, no issue for me in the last two days ...

(Just to note: This is not the same issue as the "Memory Leak" ... Whch gives the Retry, Ignore, Cancel choices, before finally CTD ... without a "game message")