Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Infantry Reload Bug - please DO NOT delete!?

tomesk

There was a 3-4 page thread about the infantry reload bug that a few of the rats had responded to (GOPHUR and/or others). Unfortunately it was deleted when 1.30 went live. I primarily spawn rifle and would like to track this down as I'm still plagued by it.

I would encourage anyone else who had previously suffered from this to reply in this thread if they still have issues.

A handful of recent spawns and I'm quite certain it is related to lowering the weapon. In addition to the reload bug which happens intermittently, the ability to sprint is also affected by this bug. Albeit with only a handful of spawns on the live server, I was able to reproduce the loss of sprint repeatedly:

1. Spawn rifle

2. Select rifle

3. Lower weapon

4. Select binocs

5. Scan

6. Switch back to rifle

7. Sprint NO LONGER works

8. Raise weapon

9. Sprint works again!

I'll try to do some more testing. Hopefully a RAT will see this again.

S!

Oops - my bad - could someone please move this thread to:

GAME BUG REPORTS and OPEN TESTING ISSUES

Muchos Gracias

Oops - my bad - could someone please move this thread to:

GAME BUG REPORTS and OPEN TESTING ISSUES

Muchos Gracias

Done.

Still can't nail down what triggers the reload bug, but I can repeat the loss of sprint described above consistently with infantry from all three sides and all(?) classes (tried Rifleman, SMG, LMG and Mortarman).

(Thanks Caber for moving this thread - Unfortunately I had started another - if a mod would like to delete this or the other one please)

Bump - no one else still suffering from this bug!?

Edited by tomesk

Bump - no one else still suffering from this bug!?

You don't bump threads or discuss here. A simple report should be enough to put it in the bug list.

Ok, BUMP!

EDIT: btw, i'll bump this until it's fixed - intoduced in 1.29 and affects the most used unit(s) in the game. As i stated in the OP, there was a 3-4 page thread about this after 1.29 went live. It was deleted for 1.30 but the bug was never fixed.

Edited by tomesk

• 2 weeks later...
Special bump for 'lutorm'...

Funny guy...

Unless I'm mistaken, posts here get entered into the crs bug tracker and after that there's not much in bumping here...