Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Psychedelic Bug

Kenney

So every once in a while I log into game, the UI and map screen are fine. But as soon as I log in, the sky changes to a million different colors and than the sun or moon literally explodes and does this.

sshot65.png

I than have to restart my computer to get it to stop doing it every time I spawn in. Also when I despawn, I am falling through the game world. Also, look at the mini map long and lat.

Here is another one of the sky "exploding"

sshot68.png

Oh and I should mention before this happens the in game flips past really fast, like it skips days at a time, just going through the phases in flickers.

Clearly you're spawning into the testing grounds for nukes in game ;).

Seriously though, what kind of graphics card do you have? Also, when did you start experiencing these...anomalies? Do they appear offline too?

Had an issue with the sky (and everything else) turning red when I was in the Gent Church tower the other night. Also go mauled by AAA and my hulk ended up in a world of white sparesly populated with buses in the sky.

Using a nVidia Quadro FX3600M

Both of these only have happened once but I know there have been others seeing red skies.

huh looks like someone forgot to turn off their gamma goggles.....

serves ya right for trying to get night vision by exploiting the system.

I wonder then if it's related to the old "Cornflakes" bug if it's only happening sporadically.

Bump in hopes someone smarter than me will find this and provide an answer :)