Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

47mm french atg

dertod

The 47mm atg of french is bugged for long time, when u shot him with a german panzer or pak, the shell don't have a hit effect on it and sometime he survive multishot and keep firing, can CRS plz chek this?

Hopefully the retarded damage models on all early atgs will be looked at when they give them the graphical makeover. I mean shoot hands of gunner for headshot? WTF?

what i mean is , when u shoot him the shell don't have the impact effect on him , like the shell go trought him and disaper, is very anoying when u shot him like 10 time from 100m and he dont die and kill me 1 shot, its a really must be fixed bug.

Would like to fix the stupid movements too. Like the way the 2pdr will keep sticking its barrel into dirt when pushed.

It is most likely just you having a hard time aiming for correct places ( Axis hardcore tanker here ) 90% of the times i die from ATG's is becouse my driver bites the dust in the first or second shot... then dies the commander, while im continuesly returning fire due to my "gunner" is still alive and well.. As an ATG cover and side shots are essential, if you cant kill it becouse of range or angle or just plain heavier armor refrain from taking the shot and you might encounter another tank/panzer going your way or you can move into position..

But on the subject at hand.. i have been disabled countless times by 47mm becouse the driver and commander bites it then some lonely sapper finishes me.. but i have rarely died from a 47mm alone.

It is most likely just you having a hard time aiming for correct places ( Axis hardcore tanker here ) 90% of the times i die from ATG's is becouse my driver bites the dust in the first or second shot... then dies the commander, while im continuesly returning fire due to my "gunner" is still alive and well.. As an ATG cover and side shots are essential, if you cant kill it becouse of range or angle or just plain heavier armor refrain from taking the shot and you might encounter another tank/panzer going your way or you can move into position..

But on the subject at hand.. i have been disabled countless times by 47mm becouse the driver and commander bites it then some lonely sapper finishes me.. but i have rarely died from a 47mm alone.

no ,trust me i know aiming for the right place ,i play 3/4 of my time tanker for 5 years, go on training server and find somebody for testing the 47mm ,when u shoot the frontal shield of the 47mm , the shell go trought the shield then disaper with no effects and do NOTHING , is bugged 100%, this bug as been there for long time and crs didn't fixed it .

Well for the allied's sake i hope they fix it then.. god knows i hate those sneaky guns with superb camo compared to our pak36 xD