Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

team speak down???

flyer13

i am sure crs i aware of the situation and working on it. since it happend on a weekend it will take a short while to respond in an appropriated way with 3rd party hostings.

so long slpr

I cannot connect to teamspeak or the game. I login and the game attempts to load just fine, but then times out on connection. I'm wondering if there is an issue between my ISP and CRS again?? (time warner cable).

I cannot connect to teamspeak or the game. I login and the game attempts to load just fine' date=' but then times out on connection. I'm wondering if there is an issue between my ISP and CRS again?? (time warner cable).[/quote']in the installation directory of bge u'll find the wwiiol_netcheck.bat. in it are those lines:

@echo Testing primary network...

@echo 66 Route >>netcheck.txt

@tracert -d 66.28.6.226 >>netcheck.txt

@echo - >>netcheck.txt

@echo Testing secondary network...

@echo 209 Route >>netcheck.txt

@tracert -d 204.70.193.9 >>netcheck.txt

make a test on both routes via command shell (cmd/"dos" box) and tracert 66.28.6.226 and tracert 204.70.193.9 and set the one with the least packet loss and/or best ping manually in settings for the game.

so long slpr

Working on that now. The real question is why now? After months of gaming nothing has changed on my computer. No driver updates, no windows updates. Just one day it workds fine, the next it doesn't.

I've even swapped out cable modem and routers to make sure its not a network thing on my end.

update: pings and tracert work fine. While the secondary connection is slightly faster (20ms average) there are no significant delays in reaching the server.

Edited by huber