Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can someone repair the spawntimer?

thraxas

Its stuck at 50s now for hours and thats quite weird for 00:00 euro time and in the field we are totally outnumbered it seems.

What side are you playing for?

If it's German on KGW night there is definitly 50 second spawn delay. If it's allied it's borked.

KGW night at 00:00? what TZ are they? Its Axis btw, and i never had a spawntimer at this time for the couple of weeks im back into WWII.

KGW night at 00:00? what TZ are they? Its Axis btw' date=' and i never had a spawntimer at this time for the couple of weeks im back into WWII.[/quote']

KGW is European, but often people will stay on until a succesful plan culminates, such as the fact you guys are about to cut off a division at waterloo and have a breakout.

KGW is European' date=' but often people will stay on until a succesful plan culminates, such as the fact you guys are about to cut off a division at waterloo and have a breakout.[/quote']

Most US players went axis/unsubscribed/are on a holiday anyway today.

I refuse to wait 50 seconds logged off, if we're so over populated why did I die in about 2 minutes after spawning in? lucky if more than 100 people on

brutal.

THE WORST is when the spawn button doesn't work (10 second wait) so you're forced to back out to the brigade screen (2-3 seconds), choose a mission again (2-3 seconds), wait 50+ seconds, and then try again to spawn.....just to have it not work AGAIN.

I've done this 4 times in a row at times. Doing the math, that's nearly a 4:30 wait just to freaking spawn.

Totally f'ing broke, and I wish they'd fix it some time soon. I do a .report nearly every time it happens to me, hoping it annoys them to the point that maybe just maybe they'll take a look at it and fix it.

THE WORST is when the spawn button doesn't work (10 second wait) so you're forced to back out to the brigade screen (2-3 seconds), choose a mission again (2-3 seconds), wait 50+ seconds, and then try again to spawn.....just to have it not work AGAIN.

I believe just unreserving your piece if equipment and waiting a bit then re-reserving will fix it so you only have to wait those 5 secs.

BTW I bet the Allies would have a fit if they had to deal with the spawn delays the Axis deal with almost daily. :P Seriously you Allied sloths need to get on it!

BTW I bet the Allies would have a fit if they had to deal with the spawn delays the Axis deal with almost daily. :P Seriously you Allied sloths need to get on it!

I think most allies would welcome some SD. The axis OTOH would be having a fit because the result would be them getting rolled.

Don't like waiting for SD play allied.

You must be incorrect Isaristh, I've been told by many axis forum dweeb that there is NO number imbalance. :rolleyes:

Why in the heck when i log into the game i get a delay at the persona choice screen, then if i pick the over pop side i get another spawn delay? You do not need a delay to pick a persona thats nuts.. Also as long as were on the subject, if i am on the over pop side and i get killed, mia, res, or rtb my spawn timer should start right then, not after I choose another venue to spawn into as said it should start when my player leaves the battlefied no matter how I left ..

If I select another brigade check the spawn list and try to spawn in the delay timer starts, if i decide not to spawn in and choose another brigade it starts over,,?? WHY?, a delay is a delay,, as i said if i die, mia, res, rtb it should start right then upon leaving the battlefield,,, then no matter what brigade or persona (on the same side ofcourse) i choose it should have been running since I left the battlefield.

If lets say its 30 sec delay then 30 sec after i choose to leave the battlefield one way or another the timer thus starts right then and when 30 sec are up its up!,, I may choose any brigade or new persona (same side of course) to spawn into with no other delay's... period! NOT this restart everytime i select a new venue to enter..:rolleyes:

Why in the heck when i log into the game i get a delay at the persona choice screen, then if i pick the over pop side i get another spawn delay? You do not need a delay to pick a persona thats nuts.. Also as long as were on the subject, if i am on the over pop side and i get killed, mia, res, or rtb my spawn timer should start right then, not after I choose another venue to spawn into as said it should start when my player leaves the battlefied no matter how I left ..

If I select another brigade check the spawn list and try to spawn in the delay timer starts, if i decide not to spawn in and choose another brigade it starts over,,?? WHY?, a delay is a delay,, as i said if i die, mia, res, rtb it should start right then upon leaving the battlefield,,, then no matter what brigade or persona (on the same side ofcourse) i choose it should have been running since I left the battlefield.

If lets say its 30 sec delay then 30 sec after i choose to leave the battlefield one way or another the timer thus starts right then and when 30 sec are up its up!,, I may choose any brigade or new persona (same side of course) to spawn into with no other delay's... period! NOT this restart everytime i select a new venue to enter..

Nelson_haha.jpg

That's what you get for playing on the popular side. Don't like it play Allied we never have spawn delay.

Why in the heck when i log into the game i get a delay at the persona choice screen' date=' then if i pick the over pop side i get another spawn delay? You do not need...snip

Agree. Spawn delay on another spawn delay is a huge source of frustration.