Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Possible cause of 2.4 ZF and 2.6 ZF Supply bug problem?

liberty66

Hello,

DOC came in and got the resupply restarted for 2.4 and 2.6 ZF.

I just wanted to say that a possible reason for it happening might have been that 2 Angriffsdivision HQ went into Training yesterday.

Regards and cheers,

OneTin

as i posted in the officers club i came to a little different conclusion.

S! kameraden,

as frantish/vondoosh/myself mentioned yesterday in the 2.6zf were a lot of missing supply tickets. DOC was so kind to fix it. now with the restored supply link to the Zeas unfortunately there are other brigades affected with missing supply tickets. all the Vliss LW brigades, the 2.2fj and i suppose all the other brigages which were deployed in the zealand while the cut off, lost all the units spawned during this time. i guess the strat server just dosn't write those tickets in the queue while the supplylink is cut off from the town the brigade is stationed in. [aka bug?]

so long slpr

supply1.jpg

supply2.jpg

We're still trying to track down the source of this, and to do so we need to isolate the EVENT that stands out as unique to both the problem and the brigade(s) suffering from it. So far it's looking like being cut off from supply (isolated in a pocket) and then rescued by resotration of the supply links (ie: no longer trapped in a pocket) is the only reasonable clue we've located or been given, but we really need a lot more process of elimination type debugging, ie: it's as important to work out what it isn't as much as what it is, because there is an enormous number of possible variables in this.

i remember the spawnlist from II.3JG a little during the decisive days. the day before the cut off it was deployed in vliss. and pb were using F4/FB's only at this moment so it were basically out of em (0xFB, 1xF4 left in the list with all other at 100%). we did not have any other supply ready to move in so i left it to the next lw oic. the next day i logged in, the spawnlist was identical tho the day before with the difference there's been the cut off. over the next two days the spawnlist went out of planes but we left the kg's there for the inf supply. the units spawned before the cut off came back regular as the supply link got restored. all other tickets/units simply dissapered after the cut off. hope this helps a bit to get the timeline understood.

so long slpr