Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Phantom MIA

mgbruin

Every time i spawn a vehicle the mission will be going fine for a couple of minutes, and then i just get a phantom black screen where i get a KIA or an MIA more commonly. I will also sometimes get a screeching noise. Ive tried rebooting the game, rebooting my computer but it still happens. It happens with planes and destroyers not sure about armor. My Graphics also seem to be different, they are brighter and kind of a bit blurry.

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Does it happen to any other game?

If the problem persists i suggest checking your drivers.

no it hasnt happened in any other game. Ill Try to Reinstall it i guess. And by check my drivers do u mean if they are updated?

Edited by mgbruin

Ok so i tried doing it without running TS and it seemed to work. So now how would i go about running it with ts?

go in ts -> Settings -> Options, change from Direct Sound to Wave or vice versa. just watch the details, u might wanna turn on debugging.

so long slpr