Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Engine bug

arcangel

start an engine on any axis panzer 4 or stug 3 causes engine to get stuck in turning over. cant move cant do any thing but sit or despawn. this happens randomly, after just spawning in or after being in the field awhile.

Arcangel

I was getting this a lot recently with allied tanks, and i did a few things to my computer, cant remember all that i did, but the problem appears to have disappeared...odd...most likely some strange driver issue...

I got this with a Stug3G the other day, was going to join a armored column so i spawned in and press the E key to start the engine..

needless to say I waited awhile and got bored so i went to my Saitek x52 and pressed the stop watch key on the throttle, after about 5 minutes 28 seconds the engine finely started.

I sometimes get a different kind of engine bug. When I turn my engine off it still produces engine sounds for other players, which is rather annoying for other players (except for those that try to blow up my tank/car).

have changed the "e" key to start my engine , used a button on my x45 and no difference. I have sat for 10 minutes and the engine has never started. Really irritating, not so much when you can just rtb when close to an AB to get my tank back, but when you are in the field and you lost a tank ... just frustrating.

Some players have fixed this on their end by doing the folowing:-

1. When you stop the tank, set gearbox selection to neutral gear before you turn the engine off.

2. When you restart the engine, do not do so in gear, but make sure you are in neutral.

3. Make sure before you shift into gear, that the engine has "caught" and is idling consistently.

4. Press keys in a deliberate fashion, don't mash them in quick succession, and remember that your keystrokes reflect your game update refresh rate which is tied to your framerate. If you have low FPS, be more slow and deliberate with your consequetive key presses.