Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

naval supply bug!!

Werkelijk

1st angriff, 5th ZF and 8th ZF all have supply issues.

8ZF is the worst, it has no SMG's, and no tickets for resupply for those SMG's.

this need fixed PRONTO!! myself and 4 others ran supply from 1st angriff to 1.5 to oversupply it then move it to another town to see if it'd take on the manual supplied units as its own, but it only countes them as oversupply.

this bug could be affecting other brigades too.

welcome them in the club with II.26 KG, II.3 JG (no F1/E4/E1/C4/stukas at all) and 2.2 FJ. (over 200 missing units).

CRS plz fix this!

so long slpr

Got your good .report Rote3 and discussed it with DOC today. Their has been investigations into the matter over the last few days, and it is hard to pin down a cause.

Known Facts:

1) The units were encircled at one time, and have not had regular re-supply since that time.

2) DOC came in and manually flushed supply into those brigades after the encirclement, and the supply stil do not automate back to those units.

3) The encircled units were eligible for supply through the 1 link in/out of Gorisboek.

Please add/modify/edit to the points above as we work to determine the cause. Your efforts will help immensely.

Thank you,

JOKER007

myself and 4 other players put 1st angriff and 1.5zf on a far back town and did manual resupply for 5 hours, we moved ALOT of equipment to 1.5.

every once and awhile i'd spawn from 1.5 and see if it received a supply ticket for the spawned unit but it did not.

once i was requested to front line to help attack/defense I moved those 2 units to the the frontline and let them sit for an hour then tried spawning in them to see if the move would make them accept the oversupply as its own, but however it did not.

even though we manualy supplied 20+ FMB's it didn't consider a single one as its own supply despite having 0 to begin with.

this bug is very bad, very very bad, it would probly be best to check more of the brigades that were in the pocket during the cutoff, maybe a few are missing just a few units of supply instead of 100's.

Joker007,

I have an IDEA that only DOC can try. Place the troubled units in training then back where they were. This should clear the issue of supply they saw as being encircled. Those supply tickets were obviously destroyed, sending them to training should re-align them. The issue must be in the code that is used to stop the supply tickets while encircled, because the tickets were destroyed that code is in limbo and it seems ONLY those encircled brigades are affected. Manually placing units in would not reactivate it because it thinks the max limit is met even though it is empty. I don't know the code on resupply within training but if it is the same this will not work either. The CODE thinks that the max limit is now 0 and that is why supply is affected also. If it thought the value was 10 at least 10 units would have been supplied by the players.

This does not fix the error from occurring again but could repair the problem until it is found maybe. :)

I know this is not supplying data to solve the problem but it may spark other ideas.

I'm not sure if this helps, but this happened a few campaigns ago to some KM units. It eventually got corrected by CRS, maybe with XL2's idea I'm not sure. There are posts in the KM forums about supply problems, I will look later (as I'm at work) to see if I can find them and post them in here.

Also would it be legal to move a brigade out of a circled entrapment to training if this were to happen again? I think I remember something during training about if a flag is cut off and has less than 10% supply than it could be moved to training by the HC. Is this still correct? If so then we could manage this with HC until a fix is found.

Also, does anyone know if this occurs for the Allies as well? I would think so.

Got your good .report Rote3 and discussed it with DOC today. Their has been investigations into the matter over the last few days, and it is hard to pin down a cause.

Known Facts:

1) The units were encircled at one time, and have not had regular re-supply since that time.

2) DOC came in and manually flushed supply into those brigades after the encirclement, and the supply stil do not automate back to those units.

3) The encircled units were eligible for supply through the 1 link in/out of Gorisboek.

Please add/modify/edit to the points above as we work to determine the cause. Your efforts will help immensely.

Thank you,

JOKER007

1) yes, .du reported no supply link

2) flushed DOC other KG's than 2.6ZF and HQ?

3) after the supply link got restored and we took breskens, all other lw kg's received regular supply i put in there.

known facts: i did lotta supply and got a tick with numbers. before the flush i recognized the "inverted" spawnlist in the lw kg's (II.26, II.3). the units they got spawned before the cut off, came back regular (there's been a ticket). the units spawned after the cut off got no ticket and did not get refilled after the supply link got restored. from my point of view, there should be a 2nd queue generated containing the tickets affected by the cut off.

Do new air brigades placed in there get regular supply?

JOKER007

all other units receive regular resupply there, see 3).

so long slpr

I am going to point DOC at this thread to help him.

The rule for 10% supply or under allowing High Command to move any unit to training is still in effect.

It is interesting that the air units are getting the supply.

I am interested about moving the units to Training and then back to see if that clears tickets....but, I'm skittish of doing it without the proper OKW and CRS people on-line as anything FUBAR would affect the Axis negatively and the Allies positively. (Otherwise, I would normally (in a less critical map state) do this on my own).

Its on my list for tomorrow. Please be patient. DOC and KFS1 have been attempting to noodle this out, and your input is sincerely a great help...I don't know if its got the right answers in it, but this is more productive to solving the issue long-term and not just this map.

Thank you again,

JOKER007

One of the JG2's as well as a FJ unit was also trapped in Vliss.

Do they have supply issues?

We need to keep track of these units, moves, actions, and results. The more CRS knows, better chance they can fix.

S!

Edit:It is JG 3.1, and it has supply bug.

Obviously its all related to being trapped in pocket.

Humm, may be the army brigades do not have the same issue that Navy/Air brigades have.

Edited by frantish

We have this issue ticketed (2852) but we don't have a progress report so far. We're trying to pin down the cause but until we do it has to be managed by the far inferior method of 24/7 manual overwatch, which is intrinsically impossible to maintain.

I'm moving this to the bug reports and testing (live server) forum because it will be tracked more easily there.

The rule for 10% supply or under allowing High Command to move any unit to training is still in effect.

JOKER007

thought it affects only heer units?

so long slpr

DOC I reformated my PC today(wednesday) so I was unable to login, i just finished setting up just getting BGE working.

I had heard on teamspeak that you came in and tended to the brigades with known supply issues, but sadly 1st agriff(1agd) still has the bug.

it would be really sweet to have a menu ingame for HC to see every brigade, click the brigade and it drops down a list of what it should have, what it does have, and in different color text how many supply tickets are currently put in for those units

something like

33 Infantry Division - Kampfgruppe 2 (33idkg2)

Rifleman 700/500/200

Anti-tank Rifle 100/20/80

Edited by whitten