Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Teamspeak bug with latest patch.

Witzig

Since I downloaded and installed latest V1.30.3 patch I am unable to use Teamspeak. I can hear my squaddies speaking, but when I key R Control button to speak the green light in TS does not light up and no one can hear me speak. I've shutdown and opened back up both the game and TS, but have the same problem.

I have noticed that since I downloaded the patch I have a administrator ICON in the bottom right corner of my desktop wwiionline game icon. That was never there before. I right click to run as system administrator but the TS still will not work ingame.

WTF?

http://support.playnet.com/support/faq.psp?action=do_tech_tips

Try setting TeamSpeak to NOT run in administrator mode!

In our recent internal testing on Vista 32, TS in Admin mode sends the broadcasting signal (lights up the "I'm talking" button) but does not send sound).

Windows 7

Peegee77 reports that he has to do the following to get TeamSpeak to broadcast correctly in Win 7:

Select TeamSpeak.exe > Properties > Compatibility > "Run in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" and "Run as administrator".

Im getting the same problem,I have vista 64 bit and TS in doing what BLOO said,As fot the Shield on the play on line icon I have that same shield??Im at work now and can't try to fix it,But as soon as I get home I will try what BLOO said.

S!

Im getting the same problem,I have vista 64 bit and TS in doing what BLOO said,As fot the Shield on the play on line icon I have that same shield??Im at work now and can't try to fix it,But as soon as I get home I will try what BLOO said.

S!

Before you go log onto game, right click on your TS icon and pick "run as administrator. Once TS is active, do the same with the wwiionline icon and by right clicking and running game as administrator.