Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.3 CTD's - and I never had CTD issues until the latest patch version

liberty66

Hello,

I just wanted to give a heads up that with the latest 1.30.3.255 version I get a CTD once in a while, usually after several hours of game play. However, I never used to get CTD's.

In the year and a month that I've been playing I've only had one or two CTD's that entire time. But since 1.30.3 I get one or two a day now.

Regards,

OneTin

:D I've had amazingly less CTDS however that last patch I have a bazillion..

I would like to know what keeps causing the massive packet losses on towns with 4 peeps or less or heck even out in the middle of no where. When You first play the game; Not prolonged gaming.. and not flying in the air... sometimes just walking 5 steps as a infantry man or driving 1k in a truck causes it. Even on Lowpop side. I've had these issues during the TZ3 timezone mid euro time most of the time.

It also seems some towns have worse packetloss then others.. Boz - Maldgem. Not sure if Onetin means simmler but since it was about CTDs - CTHL's I'd like to ask as well.

I might add that this ONLY happens when I despawn.

Cant "Enter world", computer totally freezes, nothing works and after a minute game closes, CTHL