Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

complete computer crash

slob

every time i play, eventually i get a crash in which the game freezes up and goes into an endless and fast audio loop that i can't escape from.

when this happens, i can't escape from the game at all, i can't turn off my computer, because it won't respond. i have to turn off my power surge plug which has all of my computer components plugged into it in order for my whole system to go down.

then i have to reboot everything and hope this doesn't happen again. sometimes it does happen again. is this a well known bug and is there a fix for it? i just bought a new computer a few months ago, but forgot the brand of my soundcard. it's a pretty good one though.

Have not played lately but, I get a similar bug now and then. Game freezes but I still got audio. Audio is good tho...no loop.

Sometimes I can use ctrl-alt-del to shut down BE but, other times I have to reeboot my PC completely.

This started like 3 months ago. It does not happen often but it is very annoying.

i might have found my problem. in settings, i had it set for my soundcard. i changed it to my primary soundcard, which is the same damn thing, and i have played the game twice with no massive sound loop cthl.

::knocks on wood::