Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sound bug

devildawg

Mons had the generosity to record what occasionally comes across everyone's speakers. Sometimes it's straight "laser" sound, such as the video...other times it's the "lasers" with the periodic "battle going on" with SMG's firing, rifles, explosions and tank firing.

RwkFTPtpYuE

I get sound bug that sounds kinda same. It freezes computer. Its sound in loop for 2-5sec, just some sound that is on when freeze happens. And comes only when map is displayed, no matter if you look map as inf or at brigade screen, map makes it happen. And then realtek HD audio control panel pop up and asks if I plugged headset in. After "OK", it ask if I plugged mic in.

WWIIOL is only program this is happening.

This started after 1.30.

-AC888 HD(integrated) <-- Installed latest drivers, no help

-WinXP sp3

-Q6600, 4Gb, 8800GT

I've always had some kind of trouble with the sound in this game. Lasers, engines not sounding (planes), sounds kicking in and out...

IMO the sound engine needs an urgent redo.