Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Some Alt or Tab wierdness after the 'walking with binos' bug was fixed

woolef

I get this quite often and can replicate it usually, but not 100% of the time.

• Laying down with 1st weapon selected (rifle,lmg etc) I change to binos (key 0). I never usually 'put' the binos away by selecting 1st weapon again, I just move forward/sideways etc as it automatically changes to 1st weapon again. I've done this since I first got my hands on binos in game.
  • What happens though is that the weapon doesn't appear in front of me in the lowered position as I move and I can't sprint like this at all. It's not until I use 'L' to raise (have to press it twice as it doesn't work on first press) the rifle again before I can then sprint.

The following I sometimes get and only mention them in case they are connected in any way.

• Playing as LMG yesterday I got another strange happening where I could fire the LMG undeployed but as soon as I deployed it it wouldn't fire. After I had deployed/undeployed it several times, pressed alt a few times and the fire button a few times for good measure it started working again.
  • Sometime the rifle goes into automatic mode where you take a shot and it doesn't recock so you press the reload button and straight away after the reload it fires again. Pressing Alt on this seems to cure it.

I alt/tab a lot in game to browse etc and think this may have something to do with it. Some time I can press a F button (squad chat etc) when spawned in and the chat window expands like when tab is pressed. I'm wondering if this is keeping a keystroke from my alt/tabbing. I'm not the only one to have these things happen as some of my squaddies have it too.

Anyway, hugely annoying but only seems to be happening since the walking with binos fix. Anyone else getting any of these issues?