Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Ranks Not Working

juules

I have an account for me and one for my son.

Here is the problem.

I am Rank 7 in the German Army and the ranks are not transferring to my Allied infantry. I now they only work up until Rank 5 and then you have to advance them individually by country. I can still use up to Rank 5 weapons in the British and French armies but, my British rank is still 3 and I have to grind my way through 3,4, and 5 before I can start working on 6.

It's the same with my Naval and Air Force personnel. I am Rank 3 RAF but still Rank 1 FAF, even though I can still use Rank 3 FAF aircraft.

I was KM GHC but even thouigh I can use Rank 5 Allied Naval units I am still Rank 1 in those organizations. Should I not be Rank 5?

It's the same with my son's account. He's Rank 4 German Army but still Rank 1 British and French Armies.

Also, sometimes when I fly an Allied plane and I get killed or crash it will tell me there is no more AC of that type available even when there are still plenty available. I have to switch personna to the other Allied country and switch back to get the aircraft.

A little help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have the same problem I suspect; I've just started playing Axis for the first time having been Rank 7 or higher in Allies for some time. When I log in as Axis I show up as Rank 5, but when I spawn into mission often I have been re-graded to recruit, and when I despawn I usually cannot select Rank 5 equipment (even though I may be shown as rank 5) until I go back to the persona select screen and then come back in.

On one occassion I was Axis army rank 5, got enough points in the mission for Rank 6 and it congratulated me on my promotion to Rank 2.

This is really annoying as there is no way I can now progress to be able to make missions :-(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...