Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Look at the ammount of different problems with this game??

kaelan

Why is there so many problems in a 7 year old game?? 6 years ago it was more stable than it is now, I can't play 15 minutes without it going to desk top with an I7 950 cpu and 4870x2 video card? And then they going to release a new version??? CRS I like this game and try to ignore the fact that you are a joke in any review I read, but come on....

• CORNERED RAT
Why is there so many problems in a 7 year old game?? 6 years ago it was more stable than it is now' date=' I can't play 15 minutes without it going to desk top with an I7 950 cpu and 4870x2 video card? And then they going to release a new version??? CRS I like this game and try to ignore the fact that you are a joke in any review I read, but come on....[/quote']

Strange, for a game that seem to have "different problems" I don't see to have not one.

Would you like to post more info, like say, your dxdiag?

Do you CTD during any particular activity? Using latest ATI Drivers? do you have Crossfire turned off? Latest sound card? When did this start?

The mac version rarely crashes at all. Some people have continuous windows ctds and other none. ALL games have this kind of inconsistent behavior since there are so many variables in hardware OS and drivers.

When I run my MacPro under bootcamp and XP I rarely get a CTD either since the drivers are generally chosen and tested by Apple. But in the wider windows world there are tons of different combinations. Reading the release notes for video drivers is a real eyeful, so many problems fixed for specific games each release.