Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Bogus stats. bugged

caloz

Today i got a false stat on my crs that really annoys me above and beyond.

I had managed to ditch and res without getting critted after a productive vultch

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs50/i/2009/268/3/c/Bugged_stats_by_Frankish_tyr.jpg

Having had fun i was happy with the fight and so on..

till i saw this

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=1587278&pid=646520

I got "killed" by tinky. without being ever killed.. Note i wasnt killed by unknown. I wasnt even touched when i saw the despawn. Just saw a 109 smashing into the ground a few feet from me after trying to swoop at me att a 90 degree angle and that sure wasnt tinky as he survived 7 more minutes according to the stats.

So i got away acording to my eyes and acording to the aar in the game. And then the stats credit me to Tinky a minute after.

I laugh when somone gets plink credit for me 3 minutes after thier dead becuse i got rammed or somthing.. But when i have survived. According to my own eyes and in the games eyes and then the stats site pulls this. just makes me furious.

I could rant in anger for ages. When the game violates its own rules its just too far. If i didnt get killed by atleast a UNKNOWN that the stats identifys later. I friggen survived.

Probable you will just say the stats are incorrectable. maybe he killed me in his magical world full of unicorns that had nothing to do with what i saw or my game recived from the server.

But i dont buy it as a high pinger issue i feel screwed if thats the case.. royaly screwed if i can never stats w*ore like everybody else becuse people will kill me long after i got away.

I dont write often in the forum so thats a mesure of how angry this makes me. a sortie from increadble fun success turned into buggy unfair quagmire.

yeah and of course that false death put me down from my 3.0 fighter kill ratio that ive dedicated days getting back.. and i had FINALLY managed to recoop it.. all the bloodymindedness had payed of.. and the system steals it in a complety uniq coup like this.. ive NEVER had death that the system didnt credit atleast to UNKNOWN..

I just hafto close down the computer or ill just keep adding more out of pure rage over my evenings efforts being stolen from me by the system.

Tinky is a agressive good pilot so i whouldnt mind if he actually killed me and i saw it and the aar showed me as being critted and credited to him..

But now i got away according to all visual evidence. And the Stats server robbes me of a clear honest escape.