Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sherman vs Tiger

ReaperV1

The sherman M4A2 in WW2 could not penetrate the tiger from the front at any range and the M4A3 had to close within 700m to have a chance st knocking out a tiger.

And for some reason in game the tiger has problems knocking out both shermans at any range on the occasion.When in WW2 the shermans had the nickname ronson/tommycooker for going up in flames in 1 shot from the 88mm or 75mm.I love the game but I think some

things should be addressed and fixed.

The sherman M4A2 in WW2 could not penetrate the tiger from the front at any range and the M4A3 had to close within 700m to have a chance st knocking out a tiger.

And for some reason in game the tiger has problems knocking out both shermans at any range on the occasion.When in WW2 the shermans had the nickname ronson/tommycooker for going up in flames in 1 shot from the 88mm or 75mm.I love the game but I think some

things should be addressed and fixed.

You'll need more than that for this to be audited, grab one of the trainers they are usually all very happy to hop onto the training server with you and do a full test of these things.