Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

"Enter World"

ce1

Good question. That's indeed annoying... Somehow reserving some equipment/troop does not actually reserve it...

Then throw a spawn delay on top of it.........

Then a CTHL as soon as you finally do get to spawn in...

Raaaaage.

Is there going to be a fix for this bug?

Its rather annoying losing your equipment after u reserved it for a few mins.

apparently the code has been enhanced to learn from your previous actions, so it greys out the "enter world" button if you have a habit of getting killed 30 seconds after entering world. :)

Its basically the system saying... you WOULD have died, had you spawned in, therefore I'm going to save you the hassle.

apparently the code has been enhanced to learn from your previous actions, so it greys out the "enter world" button if you have a habit of getting killed 30 seconds after entering world. :)

Its basically the system saying... you WOULD have died, had you spawned in, therefore I'm going to save you the hassle.

I'd never spawn in the game, then.

If you wait for about 20 seconds, the gray button times out and then it becomes active again. Then you can click on it.

If you wait for about 20 seconds' date=' the gray button times out and then it becomes active again. Then you can click on it.[/quote']

i do this at alot of times it will still not work

this prob has not happened to me in a while, but last night (10-1-09) it happened 5 or 6 times. Click enter, grey button, nothing. then it turns green again. repeat. I had to back out and re choose unit.

You can also go kill a ton of stuff and take no damage, RTB for the points but instead of the unit being reserved as you are told it either disappears or someone steals it! BS!

If you wait for about 20 seconds' date=' the gray button times out and then it becomes active again. Then you can click on it.[/quote']

sometimes again and again....

This.

Don't get desperated. Just wait 'til it gets green again. Happens a lot with me.