Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Great, a new bug...

alfheim

Alone in some town I cant even remember, and I mean no one else even within 1km of me, 3 enemy tanks head west. I'm hiding in berm, 232 parks right by me to scope things out. I wait unitl his commander is looking the other way, scurry up, plant satchel charge, scurry back to cover in same berm.

He explodes in spectacular technicolor.

Pieces of his 232 all over the lawn.

When I despawn from mission, no credit for kill on 232.

When I say no one else was in town (to kill him) I mean it.

Only other 2 guys on the only mission were at the fb, watching the ets roll in there.

WTF, CRS. Get this worked out before 1.31.

Alone in some town I cant even remember, and I mean no one else even within 1km of me, 3 enemy tanks head west. I'm hiding in berm, 232 parks right by me to scope things out. I wait unitl his commander is looking the other way, scurry up, plant satchel charge, scurry back to cover in same berm.

Only other 2 guys on the only mission were at the fb, watching the ets roll in there.

There have ALWAYS been weird things with stats.

It isn't a game bug, obviously, because the satchel worked and he blew up and you saved the day and made someone else mad.

It's a Stats bug.

So it's not a real big deal.

BTW, someone is going to enter this thread and call you a stat-whore. That person is an idiot.

There have ALWAYS been weird things with stats.

BTW, someone is going to enter this thread and call you a stat-whore. That person is an idiot.

hrafn, stop whining, you are nothing but a stat whor-.... Ummm... uh...never mind...

:P

First, learn to kill 232 without a satchel charge.

Second, there has been a long-standing bug for kill credits when you cause critical damage to an ammo store and cause it to explode. This is not new.

This is a long standing bug ... nothing new ..... Basicly what happened is you destroyed the veh w/o damaging any critical component in the process ( I.E. A crew member / Engine ect)

You should have gotten the kill allright ..... but the damage did not kill / plink anything before he wtf exploded .

I mean no kill credit in the post-mission debrief screen.

Didn't even check CSR.

Ah, yeah, that.

Like the others said, you killed the ammo, and the ammo killed him.

So you don't get rank points.

That does need fixing.

Maybe not a bug, because many times 232 get main gun disabled by plink and you only have mg as 232 is lost most people play until full kia, so someone probably got kill on it before you. I didnt experienced no kill when flaming/exploding et for years now i think that is solved.

Tom77

Maybe not a bug, because many times 232 get main gun disabled by plink and you only have mg as 232 is lost most people play until full kia, so someone probably got kill on it before you. I didnt experienced no kill when flaming/exploding et for years now i think that is solved.

Tom77

Nah, 232 had just rolled out of ab, and like i said, really no one else even in town. My satchel scattered him to the 4 winds. But glad to hear it was actually an old bug, and thanks for explaining how it happened.

And, yes, CRS, get it fixed, so when thousands of new players sign on for the 1.31 release at xmas, you wont piss them off with this bug.

And, yes, CRS, get it fixed, so when thousands of new players sign on for the 1.31 release at xmas, you wont piss them off with this bug.

Of all the bugs that will be pissing off future Greentags this is low on my list.

Adding a collider to the 109s nose for example would be 1/10 the effort of this and relieve 10 times the frustration.

Posting a thread about the poorest armor in game.

I admit it cause I played it, easy mode is boring.

and once again you try and take the topic in another direction.

and once again you try and take the topic in another direction.

It's all he is/has. When ones life is ruled by anger, it's difficult to be anything but a douche...it's just the way it is.

Edited by bigjake

Funny how players constantly use this flawed system to pull up stats vs stats on different types of equipment. They hold no wieght. Hopefully this will get looked into once the dust from 1.31 settles.

easy fix....ready for this...it's genius.....

F THE STATS ! and play the game

The stats ARE the game, obviously.

I am pretty sure the guy in the 232 is posting in the forums right now about a new bug: "I was just sitting there, outside of town, no one for 3 miles in any direction, and I blew up. CRS - fix this B*** S****"