Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

new problem with faf

sparow21

ok i can fly a h87 1 time when i rtb or despawn it says its no longer avalible to me (every time) there are still plenty of h87 left like 20 17 12 somthing like that but any way i have to kill the game and relaunch it and bamb i can fly it again

uhhhh is there any thing i can do its geting on my nerves

na its not a reserver issue or a brigade issue when i can do it any time

ty drillin i figgured i needed to but i dont know how :(

oh let me reexplain

after the despawn either by death or rtb i can use the bell the 81 the 75 any thing but the 87 or the p-38(cuse im only rank 4) this is in current tier where the 87 is rank 4 atm

when i log back in i go back to the same mission (follow squad) and bamb i can use it again

Edited by sparow21

ok i can fly a h87 1 time when i rtb or despawn it says its no longer avalible to me (every time) there are still plenty of h87 left like 20 17 12 somthing like that but any way i have to kill the game and relaunch it and bamb i can fly it again

uhhhh is there any thing i can do its geting on my nerves

It's a glitch Sparow.

Go to the persona's menu and then re-enter and it will let you select that plane.

Happened to me too.

It's a glitch Sparow.

Go to the persona's menu and then re-enter and it will let you select that plane.

Happened to me too.

Same thing here. I just do that, and it works.

It's a glitch Sparow.

Happened to me too.

Good way to lose your reservation... especially if you are not at your home field. But Drillin's squadmate has discussed the problem on TS and it is legit.

Happens to me as well. Sometimes it is because the mission leader has left the mission and no one else has picked it up, so typing .takelead SOMETIMES works. Else i think its linked to the enter world bug.

Good way to lose your reservation... especially if you are not at your home field. But Drillin's squadmate has discussed the problem on TS and it is legit.

That is true.

But that wasn't part of the question.