Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Got killed by Jokur... when he had some 30 bullets in his smg infantryman

aitorbk

Got him from behind, he got some 20 bullets in his back, he turned, got the rest of the bullets, and he took aim and shot at me!! I barely survived and knifed him.. he got aim without defending himself and shot me.

Cheat? Bug? Just a few mins ago in live server. I am really pissed off.

Some squaddies are having same prob. We akk have high packet loss AT THE SAME TIME and then no packet loss... hummm

I can guarantee jokur is not cheating.

I can also sit there in 131 offline, line up a lot of clone infantrymen, spray them with an smg at 20 meters, and not one dies. These weapons are not very accurate. In the game there is no indication of wounding, so the enemy might be at 1% life and you can't tell.

In real life people can survive quite a lot of bullets before being incapacitated, so it's not that far off.

The game models infantry wounding in a strange way (to me) but its consistent at least.

The smg inaccuracy is ridiculous.

I was 5 feet from a rifleman in a bush, scared the hell out of him, he backed up and tried to nade me and failed, I let out an entire clip into that bush from 5 feet with him inside it's frame the whole time, I even saw him just behind it standing up as I was firing right at him, I did not even hit the person.. It just isn't right.. I was using the sights while firing too. I thought he was dead for sure and in the middle of calmly reloading he shoots me.

Try walking and firing the smg, some bullets will hit the damned ground at your feet, now tell me how the hell that is possible when your gun is pointing ahead of you from your waist?

A gun fired from the hip isn't less accurate because of the bullets just flying everywhere ffs, the person holding it just can't aim as well or hold it as steady, if I want to get good at not using the sights it should be possible. It's just not.

I also shot another person inside a building like 10 times from 2 feet away right in the back and they weren't hit. Also been getting shot through walls a ton lately and not from me sticking out but from rounds going through.

Edited by jonesz

From over hours of clips and hours of work, 2 new videos

X835wAGTqyE S6r0Q1M6A0o

Watch the first video from about 2:20, look at all those rounds hitting the walls, go fire a smg in a hallway from the hip IRL andsee if you hit the wall 1 foot in front of you... Unless you are teh suck you won't.. Walking slowly should not negatively affect your accuracy at these distances.

Edited by jonesz