Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Again..STUG motor bug

cykel

Not like its a new bug..but still frustrating and for you who dont know what the stug motor bug is..well..

Sometimes in a stug3g when you turn on your motor it starts..but then you cant put it in any gear..you cant turn off the engine either..it just stand there and running

Not so nice in a vehicle so depending on moving..lacking turret and mg..

I get this same thing in other panzers, too. I think it may be related to switching views from driver to commander or gunner while the engine is starting. It gets caught in a loop and hangs up.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this in a daimler, you can turn the engine on, then you can't shift it into gear.

No harm done because generally you can just RTB, but I don't get it repeatedly, just that one time.

• 2 weeks later...

Used to get it a lot in the DAC. Haven't driven one in a while, so no idea if they ever fixed it. And yes, I guess it must be even more infuriating in a Stug.

Got this today, spotted a Pan, waited 45 seconds for the engine to start so I could turn my gun on him before I said screw it and despawned.

this isn't a bug, its a realism feature.

in WW2 stugs had a habbit of when the engine was being turned over it'd break off the shifting forks in the transmision, basicly making you stay in N gear untill it was fixed.