Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.3.255 Chat input not activating when hitting two or more Fn keys at same time.

lure

There is a extremely annoying bug where you hit more then one Fn button at the same time in order to send chat on multiple channels at the same time (like target and 55) where the channel names light up as if activated but the chat input is NOT activated.

1.30.3.255%20chat%20bug.jpg

How to test this bug:

1. Hit F1 and F2 at the same time (other chat key combinations also get this bug).

2. Channel names light up. If bug did not happen, hit ESC and try again.

The more simultanious you hit the Fn keys the easier it is to reproduce this but. i get it all the time and its extreamly annoying. If your're flying and want to quickly time something you just hit the Fn keys and start typing. When this bug kicks in it results in engines turned off, canopy opened, flaps up/down, gear down or whatever key you happen to hit while thinking that you're actually typing a text message.

I get this bug all the time. Pretty much every second time I hit two Fn keys at the same time. Very often I get this at the first try when I want to send a chat message.

it's EXTREMELY annoying.

Edited by lure
Forgot title

Can anyone reproduce this bug or is it just happening on my computer? I'm getting this in both XP and Windows 7.