Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mission results pending cthl

amorosa

Happened to me but I managed to go back to the "choose personna" screen and saw that everything was locked.

Maybe this can explain some of it?

I've been getting these a lot more recently as well. Over the past 2 weeks I'd say.

I don't think its my ISP as I currently spend 3 days a week at home/at my girlfriends and the other 4 away working, where I use the ISP at the office to play, and the hotels ISP in the evening. 4 different ISP's can't all have the same issues?

Avi

Annoying bug is ever so annoying. And as others have noticed it has been happening a lot lately.

I never/rarely used to CTHL or CTD.

The Alt-F4 work-around is nice to know, but should hardly be necessary (unless you happen to like loading the game in twice).

Just happend to me booted me all the way to the desk top then when I log back in all side are locked to me .

getting these almost hourly.

will probably force me to unsub if i have to endure it for much longer. really is a deal breaker

edit: just had 2 in 5 minutes.

Edited by jamm40

Just happend to me booted me all the way to the desk top then when I log back in all side are locked to me .

To avoid side locking upon reload you need to tell the server that you are no longer connected.

To do this you have to press Alt + F4 when you are next at the loading screen with the red progress bar. Then restart the game as normal.

• Registered Users

I'm on dialup. Seldom get the mission pending or cthl, well I will get it if my AV updates as I'm razors edge on bandwith to run the game.

Mission results pending generaly means you are dropping packets at high rate. You are on the way to a CTHL.

This can be from being on a wireless connection with other wireless stuff nearby...wireless phones etc interfering with your computers wireless.

It can be due to a bad hop on your path to playnet too.

I'd advise going into the game settings and select either primary or secondary in the network options, not "best".

Try primary, if you still se the mission pending or cthl then try secondary.

For me, if I chose the secondary option I will cthl within 5 minutes of logging in but primary works well.

Others will see secondary working best.

If you select "best" the game simply polls both connections for best speed. Best speed does not always = most stable.

This can be from being on a wireless connection with other wireless stuff nearby...wireless phones etc interfering with your computers wireless.

I for one am not on wireless so not this, at least for me.

It can be due to a bad hop on your path to playnet too.

I am suspecting this. Another side effect seems to be more frequent flipping whilst being towed. It appears to me to be caused by the pulling vehicle warping slightly. Even bofors have been flipping recently.

• Registered Users
I for one am not on wireless so not this, at least for me.

I am suspecting this. Another side effect seems to be more frequent flipping whilst being towed. It appears to me to be caused by the pulling vehicle warping slightly. Even bofors have been flipping recently.

Yep if one of you are dropping packets then when you do update you warp causeing the towed gun to end up sometimes in front of the tow veh.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting this roughly twice a day during a ~5 hour session and its getting annoying as hell.

The most annoying part is that you have to log in twice after this type of cthl since the initial login cant handle both the login and clearing of your old ingame persona ...