Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

major render problems..

alfawulf

Last night a squaddy & I logged into the defense of North Aarshot. On the 1st occasion there were no trees & bushes rendered for as far as the eye could see. When we returned later to defend the same area we BOTH realized that the area we had formerly observed was COVERED in foilage!! On the previous visit I had noticed an H39 drive around 1 of our UMS's. He should've obviously seen it from my view.....Now i knew why!!His bushes/trees were rendering....atleast 2 of ours weren't. who knows how many?

Now i know why i get shot out of the blue when I'm well hid!!This is bad for gameplay & needs fixed. I'm sure those poor cats attacking us wondered WTF was happening!! :cool:

My squad had this last night as well. The HUGE woods S and E of Bertrix did not render, and there was a very large area where the tiles of the ground did not render (and some fell through and died).

There were a about 8 of us in Panhards, 5 or so had the forest not rendering and the hole in the earth. The other 3 were fine.