Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

connection lost to host

mordagel

I am sure this isn't the only viewpoint.

I get connection lost to host, yet the chat still works on reception.

It's been years that this game has been active, so why wouldn't it be possible for the client to re-establish a connection to the game (via it's secret authentication profile) when connections are lost?

Even if the user has to ask the client to re-establish instead of having to restart everything again?

It's going on 2010 now, and it seems that NO effort has been made to have a better user experience due to issues. And not only that, reconnecting when connections go down doesn't work right and has gotten worse over time not better.

Everyone experiences this issue I am sure, WTF. It is the most frustrating and annoying thing that happens in game.

Also not making us jump through hoops to login would help a bit if they are never going to do anything else about this..

How about 1 login screen with an auto-password feature. This isn't a bank...