Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

I shot a C47's tail off then it reappeared

jonesz

I killed this guy twice going the same way, I came in the 2nd time and lit him all up all over teh back of his plane, pulled around and came in again for the kill then I shot his rudder and that whole part of the tail off and he looked like he should have fallen out of the sky, the back end looked bullet shaped but 2-3 seconds later magically it reappeared and he kept on floating, he was dead but I didn't know that for sure, he may have been dead before I shot the tail off, I was passing and was like "WTF was THat BlooShnat" and kinda banked over real close to it to look at it but I ran into his wing, spun out and crashed..

Anyway what a lame bug this is..

Edited by jonesz

Yeah but I thought whatever happened on my screen that my client sent was suppose to be what was happening.. That's why I get rammed and die but they live? That's why I cannot rely on what I'm seeing looking at someone arc of fire who's shooting me in order to avoid them in the air or in tanks? So those seem to contradict..